Reporting to the CEO, the selected candidate will lead a Retail Banking team and will be responsible for the following:
• Develop overall business strategy and plan for Retail Banking business in consultation with CEO/MD and Board of Directors
• Plan, organize, direct and control Retail Banking activities and resources in order to meet specified objectives
• Assess market conditions, define, recommend, implement and monitor Retail Banking strategy in order to gain and sustain the bank’s competitive edge and results.
• Assess, analyse, define, recommend, implement and follow up market intelligence, marketing plans and products plan by market segment in order to meet retail banking strategic objectives
• Identify customer needs, initiate action and follow up in order to meet customer expectations
• Direct focus on growing the business volumes, customer base and income.
• Spearhead the development of products and services for the retail banking.
• Manage the risk management framework for retail banking
• Identify training needs recommend guide rotate monitor and follow up in order to improve staff competencies
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field
• Extensive experience in various facets of retail banking sector in a mid- to large-sized bank
• Hands-on experience in branch operations, developing and launching new banking products for retail customers, developing and managing channels, sales and marketing, branding and promotion, and alliances.
• Exposure to Credit/Debit Cards, Credit Lines and alternative channels preferred
• Strong abilities to analyse market conditions and identify opportunities for business
• Excellent innovative, marketing, communication, organizing and leadership skills.
• Good overall knowledge of various banking operations and banking products/instruments
- Umur -
- Min GPA -
- Min. Qualification S1/D4
- Min Experience Manager / Assistan Manager